..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

[20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: [20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding   Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:30 am

S.H.E合唱〈月亮代表我的心〉幫Hebe哥辦喜事 想嫁嘍
〔 2008.11.20 中國時報 〕 賴怡鈴/台北報導

S.H.E的Hebe哥哥日前完成終身大事,3人排 開通告出席,Hebe擔任造型顧問,幫哥 哥、嫂嫂挑選婚紗,在婚禮上3人合唱〈月亮代表我的心〉,看到哥哥結婚,3人也動了想婚念頭。

3人如姊妹 父母都出席

夢幻的Selina想辦華麗婚禮,在婚禮上放焰火;Hebe想在國外舉辦只有親友參加的溫馨婚禮;Ella則說:「我不要席開百桌的大婚禮,怕來太多我不認識的人。」3人感情好,連父母都相處融洽,婚禮當天Selina和Ella的父母也到場,彷彿三家一起娶媳婦。

挑戰旗袍 Ella前凸後翹

S.H.E為拍攝新歌〈月光手札〉,首次挑戰旗袍造型,3人身材畢露,胸部最大的Ella穿起旗袍前凸後翹,最有「S」曲線,但偏偏十足男孩子個性,導演安排她裝憂鬱撿拾散落一地的花瓣,她幾乎是邊拍邊吐完成,一拍完就罵:「這是什麼噁心橋段!」

配合穿旗袍,S.H.E都穿上高跟鞋,但不擅「登高」的Ella走起路來身體前傾,被Hebe和Selina笑像老太太,且拍到一半,她忍不住腳痛,直接踢掉高跟鞋,換回球鞋,變身另類旗袍美人。

http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/Chinatimes/ExteriorContent/Showbiz/Showbiz-Page/0,4434,content+110511+112008112000323,00.html

credit: ce.cn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding   Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 am

Translation...

===========

Note: Please credit wyn0602 of HOPE for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart}
Thinking of Marriage after Helping Hebes Brother with his Wedding

[2008.11.20]

Earlier, S.H.E cleared their schedule in order to attend the wedding of Hebes brother. Hebe acted as image consultant and helped her brother and sister-in-law in choosing the brides veil. During the wedding banquet, the trio sang {The Moon Represents My Heart}. Seeing Hebes brother getting married, the three also started to consider the idea of marriage.

The Three Are Like Sisters
Parents All Attended the Wedding

The dreamy Selina wanted an extravagant wedding that would include fireworks; Hebe wanted to go overseas and have an intimate wedding that would consist of only close friends and relatives; Ella said: [I dont want a big wedding that would have one hundred banquet tables. I am afraid there might be too many people that I dont know.] The trios tight relationship also influenced how their parents interacted with each other. On the day of the wedding, both Selina and Ellas parents were in attendance. It was as if the wedding was a joint event from the three families.

Challenging Cheongsam
Ella Revealed Perfect Figure

For their MV to their new song {Moonlight Diary}, S.H.E took on the challenge of wearing the body-hugging cheongsam which revealed their figures. Ella whose has the biggest chest-size revealed the best looking figure. However, because of her boyish personality, when the director arranged for her to act melancholy while picking up flower petals from the ground, she was almost nauseated as she acted out the part. As soon as the camera stopped rolling, she complained: [What type of sickening storyline is this!?]

To match the cheongsam, S.H.E had put on high heeled shoes. However, Ella who was not used to such a climb constantly leaned forward while walking and was teased by Hebe and Selina as walking like an old lady. Furthermore, halfway through the taping of the MV and unable to withstand the discomfort in her feet, Ella even kicked off her high heels and changed back into running shoes, thus transformed herself into a most unconventional cheongsam beauty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ristina
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding   Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 am

thnx wyn! *wink*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beatriz25
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding   Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:36 pm

neh?! i know that song.. hihi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chunella_lysa
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding   Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:19 am

i love that song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeaniel
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding   Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 pm

wow!! thanks!!! can you give me the link of that song?.thanks!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kathleen
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding   Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:05 pm

yeah,me too...
so much love that song!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding   

Back to top Go down

[20.11.08] S.H.E Singing {The Moon Represents My Heart} on Hebe's Brother's Wedding
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1