..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

..::so sad::..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ..::so sad::..   Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:58 pm

hmp! i'm so sad! Sad is there going to be a hana kimi 2??? me and my friends really love hana kimi....even we don't understand chinnese....'coz we live in the philippines....huhuhu... i really wish there is hana kimi 'coz were addicted to it... we wanna see silly rui xi,charming quan and funny xui yu again..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad so sad...huhuhuhu Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad is it really canceled??? everyone, please tell me the truth... i'm already OP(out of place) 'coz i think majority here are chinnese and i'm pinay.... and sometimes if i search and i saw a video i can't understand 'coz the language is chinnese and there's no subtitle... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ''hangang sa tingin na lang kami'' (''hangang sa tingin na lang kami'' is a tagalog word..well i really can't explain it in english...) i wish there is hk2....i really miss rui xi,quan and xui yu.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad we still don't know if rui xi really told quan that she is a girl....

i really wish there is hk2..or even hk3.... but i think it won't happen....

umm...question.... Question ..at the ending part it was writen:''this is still the begging of our story''...so there is hk2...right??? Question confused

no hana kimi.....no life....

i even cried(i'm telling the truth) because i will really miss hana kimi....because maybe there's no more hk2...because i'm feeling so OP 'coz i don't know how to speak,read,write and understand chinnese....but i will just cry secretly.....sometimes when i take a bath then i can remember hana kimi sometimes i will cry.. and i'm feeling OP....in school my friends always tease me....

i think i have the most sad moments here in the world.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i think nobody cares 4 me..even my friends.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i think i'm down Crying or Very sad ...sometimes i think i don't want to be a pinay,sometimes i like that i was born in taiwan.....i was even day dreaming that i had 3 wishes and the first wish that i said was '' i wish that i was born in taiwan and then i can already speak chinnese fluently''.......i was dreaming of that 'coz of feeling OP Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

..::so sad::..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::.. :: =Ella Zone= :: =Fans Message=-
Jump to: