..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Bless for Qiang Qiang [Ella beloved dog] and words for Ella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Bless for Qiang Qiang [Ella beloved dog] and words for Ella   Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:02 pm

Ella, we hope you not to sad of it. Maybe Qiang Qiang feels more happy with this way. She already choose her way to be happy and we hope you also not to sad for her. She knows that, she have a good owner likes you and she will happy to leave you. So, you also need to stay happy to let her know you also happy with your life without her. Wink

Go ELla~!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bless for Qiang Qiang [Ella beloved dog] and words for Ella   Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:55 pm

yup! life has to go on! euu will always remembered by qiangqiang at heaven! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bless for Qiang Qiang [Ella beloved dog] and words for Ella   Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:47 pm

hey ella.even though qiang qiang died quite awhile ago.seeing this reminded me of my pet who's like her.she wasnt a dog.but she was sick frequently and the doc would just inject sth into her everytime i brought her to the vet.and everyday i see her gettin weaker,i became really afraid.and one day,she really did passed on.at first i kept thinkin' of my losing her and broke down quite often.but as time gets by,i realised it was better for her that way.at least she didnt have to suffer anymore injections.and maybe up there in heaven.she'll finally find peace.though it still hurts to think about it.Very Happy

qiang qiang knows it best<3
Back to top Go down
xianel143
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Bless for Qiang Qiang [Ella beloved dog] and words for Ella   Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:39 pm

ella ..

ur such a great person ..

and we know ..

that u're also a BRAVE one ..

... qiang qiang was really lucky to have a owner like you

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
limamyyensu
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Bless for Qiang Qiang [Ella beloved dog] and words for Ella   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Will always support you Ella!
Jia you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bless for Qiang Qiang [Ella beloved dog] and words for Ella   

Back to top Go down

Bless for Qiang Qiang [Ella beloved dog] and words for Ella
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1