..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Cool Jerry Yan melted by Ella Chen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
limamyyensu
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Cool Jerry Yan melted by Ella Chen   Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Cool Jerry Yan Melted By Ella Chen And Even Poked At Her Underarm
Posted on 14 June 2009 Taken from: www.goshnews.com

Jerry Yan declared openly that Ella Chen is one of the women who had influenced him. “I’m happy that I can make him feel happy,” said Ella Chen who was busy filming GTV’s “Down With Love” at Red Forest. Ella had spoke out that she was determined to melt cool Jerry Yan and she did it within one week time. Once both of them got to know each other, it was Ella’s turn to be bullied. Jerry Yan poked at her underarm which was wet with perspire. Ella was stunned by his actions.

How to become friendly with Jerry Yan, i.e. melt him? Ella Chen came out with two main ways. Firstly, you have to take the initiative to care for him and accept his lame jokes too. Secondly, do not back off just because you do not get any respond because Jerry Yan is an introvert and he is slow to open up to others.

During breaks on the film set , Jerry and Ella would chat about anything such as 3C products and interior design. Jerry even played “Slam Dunk” for Ella. Ella felt that Jerry is a big boy to her. She specified that she treat everyone with the same enthusiasm even the lightning crew and cameraman.

At the film set of “Down With Love” yesterday, Jerry Yan was not present. Thus, Ella Chen decide to please Michael Zhang. She posed as a magician with funny gestures and speech. This made everyone on the set to laugh out loud. There was once Ella Chen shoved her toe thumb to Michael’s nose. Instead of a usual angry retort, Michael said, “Your foot is not smelly at all!”

In the drama, Ella Chen had to act as lesbian with Amanda Zhou. Ella hugged Amanda and praised her, “Amanda is really cute, I think the director should let us have a fierce kiss!” After saying that, she regretted her decision as she already had Selina and Hebe as her wives. Ella even joked that when she is hungry, she would eat anything but she is not hungry now.

“Down With Love” aka Jiu Xiang Lai Zhe Ni is still in filming process. Looking forward to the drama!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phu
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cool Jerry Yan melted by Ella Chen   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:09 am

really looking forward to this drama!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardillita