..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

[04.01.09] Ella Showed off Dance Moves, Self-Criticized Butt Being Big

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: [04.01.09] Ella Showed off Dance Moves, Self-Criticized Butt Being Big   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Ella展舞功 自嫌屁股大
二零零九年一月四日 下午三時三十三分
報導:陳郁芸
攝影:盧淑敏

(吉隆坡4日訊)S.H.E簽唱會上大跳機械舞,台下粉絲紛紛叫好!

雖然Ella一向個性豪邁,但是跳起舞可一點都不馬虎,在是晚遊戲單元中,Ella教3名粉絲跳機械舞,看誰學得最快,結果S.H.E後援會粉絲不負衆望一舉拿下冠軍。

從發片至今,S.H.E都忙着宣傳,因此連休息的時間也沒有,所以3人都希望能在今年的新年可以好好放個假,並且可以與家人與朋友相聚。而Ella也會一如往年,新年期間在台灣屏東老家開燒烤會,與家人及朋友一起度過。

談到如何面對工作壓力,Selina說:我會找好姐妹聊天,把開心或不開心的事都告訴她們,因爲她們可以給我力量和意見。Hebe說會與家人、朋友聊天或上網看粉絲的留言,因爲粉絲的留言讓她覺得所有辛苦都是值得的。Ella則說,現在學會看待事情不要鑽牛角尖,将一切事情看開,自然可解壓。

感動粉絲參與慈善
除此之外,當晚也是S.H.E後援會成立滿6周年,粉絲特制了長達8分鍾影片,3人看了後援會爲支持自己而積極參與各項慈善活動的片段,不禁也被深深感動。Ella更說,如果我們沒看到這個影片,根本不知道粉絲做了那麽多慈善活動,我很感動!

而在等待切蛋糕的當兒,Ella在看着這大螢幕拍着自己的背影時,突然冒出一句:哇,我的屁股看起來很大!引起哄堂大笑。

這場在金河4樓停車場舉行的我的電台FM S.H.E簽唱會吸引了逾700人的粉絲一睹偶像風采,將整個停車場擠得水洩不通。

http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2009/01/04/28.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: [04.01.09] Ella Showed off Dance Moves, Self-Criticized Butt Being Big   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Translation...

============

Note: Please credit wyn0602 of HOPE for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

Ella Showed Off Dance Moves
Self-Criticized Butt Being Big

[2009.01.04]

Although Ellas personality had always been open and straightforward but when it came to dancing, she did not fool around. In the games segment last night, Ella taught three fans robotic dance moves to see who would learn the fastest. In the end, it was a fan from the Malay SHE Fan Club that won the competition.

From the release of the new album to now, S.H.E was so busy with doing promotion that they did not have any time to rest at all. Therefore, all three hoped that they could have a vacation for this years Chinese New Year so that they could get together with family and friends. As previous years, Ella would also celebrate Chinese New Year with family and friends by holding a BBQ party at her home in Pingtung.

When asked how they deal with pressures from work, Selina said: [I would chat with my sisters (Hebe & Ella) and tell them everything that I am happy or unhappy with because they can give me strength and advices.] Hebe said she would chat with family and friends or go online to read postings from fans because the fan postings would make her feel that all her hard work was worth the effort. Ella said that she now had learned not to put herself in a dead corner but to deal with the issues instead. Once the issues were resolved, pressure would naturally be relieved.

Touched that Fans Participate in Charity

Other than this, that night was also the 6th anniversary of the Malay SHE Fan Club. The fans created a special 8 minute video for the occasion. After viewing the video which recorded how the fans actively participated in all sorts of charitable work in support of S.H.E, the three were deeply moved. Ella said: [If we did not see this video, we would have no idea that the fans had participated in so many charitable activities. I am really touched!]

Just as everyone was getting ready to cut the cake, Ella was watching an image of her backside on the big screen and suddenly blurted out: [Wah, my butt looked really big!] That got everyone in the room roaring with laughter.

This autograph session for [My Station FM S.H.E] that was held at the 4th floor parking lot of Sungei Wang Plaza attracted over 700 fans coming to meet their idols and packed the whole parking lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mushroom18
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: [04.01.09] Ella Showed off Dance Moves, Self-Criticized Butt Being Big   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:22 pm

It's okay, Ella. CHun won't call you "Ms. Mo Ka Ceng" anymore! Hahaa! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [04.01.09] Ella Showed off Dance Moves, Self-Criticized Butt Being Big   

Back to top Go down

[04.01.09] Ella Showed off Dance Moves, Self-Criticized Butt Being Big
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1