..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

[28.12.08] S.H.E Recalled Experience of Fooled by Ringtone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: [28.12.08] S.H.E Recalled Experience of Fooled by Ringtone   Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:29 am

S.H.E講述彩鈴被騙經歷 點出最想合作內地藝人
http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年12月28日22:35 新浪娱乐

(新浪音樂訊) 28日晚北京工人體育館群星璀璨--音樂-愛2008無線音樂咪咕匯28日晚在兩岸三地頂級歌手的加盟下閃亮登場。S.H.E在後臺接受了訪問。

S.H.E三姐妹都表示很喜歡用彩鈴,大部分都用自己的歌,而且會要求家人和工作人員也用彩鈴幫自己打歌。ELLA說:我爸爸用的是我自己寫的《老婆》,每次打電話聽到這首歌都覺得好開心。我自己用的是林憶蓮的《面對面》,還有我們自己的《說你愛我》。Hebe的彩鈴是用的諾拉鐘斯的歌,因為很喜歡爵士樂的感受。Selina的彩鈴則是《還是會寂寞》。

Ella還現場講述了一段有趣的經歷:我有一個好朋友用的很搞笑的彩鈴:喂,我是周傑倫而且還是周傑倫的聲音。所以我每次都很奇怪怎麼是周傑倫的聲音?!其實是好朋友錄下來的聲音,明明知道,但是每次還都被騙。

問道是否想和內地藝人合作,S.H.E表示喜歡很多內地藝人,Selina說很注意陳楚生,對他的音質和各方面才華都很欣賞,覺得唱歌很好聽。Hebe說很喜歡張靚穎的聲音,直誇《畫心》很好聽。Hebe自曝最想和王菲合作,就是不知道還有沒有機會。Ella說最想和韓紅合唱:她音很高我很低效果一定很有感覺。Selina之前有和王力宏( 聽歌)合唱過,如果說內地的話最想和胡彥斌合作,因為和胡彥斌是好朋友,很熟悉,我們都叫他小斌斌。(李青/文)

http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2008-12-28/22352318642.shtml
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: [28.12.08] S.H.E Recalled Experience of Fooled by Ringtone   Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:30 am

Translation....

=============

Note: Please credit wyn0602 of HOPE for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

S.H.E Recalled Experience of Fooled by Ringtone
Listed Mainland Artist They Most Wanted to Work With

[2008.12.28]

On December 28th, top singers from Hong Kong, Taiwan and China gathered at the Workers Sports Center in Beijing for the 2008 Wireless Music Award. Backstage, Sina interviewed S.H.E.

All three members of S.H.E indicated that they liked using ringtones. Most of their ringtones were their own songs and they would request their families and staff members to use ringtones to promote their songs. Ella said: [The ringtone my father uses is the song I wrote Wifey. I feel so happy each time I call and hear this song. My own ringtones are Face to Face by Sandy Lam, and our own Say you Love Me.] Hebes ringtone was a song by Norah Jones because she liked the feeling of jazz music. Selinas ringtone was Still Would Be Lonely.

Ella even described an interesting experience on the spot: [I have a good friend who uses a very funny ringtone that says Hello, I am Jay Chou and it really was Jay Chous voice. It made me wonder every time why it would be Jays voice. Actually it was from a recording my friend had made and even though I knew that, but I still was fooled each time.]

When asked if they would like to collaborate with artists from mainland China, S.H.E expressed that there were many mainland Chinese artists that they liked. Selina said she had paid special attention to Chen Chu-sheng, really admired his vocals and all aspects of his talent and felt that his singing sounded very nice. Hebe said that she liked Jane Zhang Liang-yings voice and kept praising that [Drawing Heart] was a really good song. Hebe revealed that she most wanted to be able to collaborate with Faye Wong, however, she did not know whether such a chance would still be possible. Ella said that she most wished to collaborate with Han Hong: [Her vocal range is very high and mine is very low, so the effect would be very interesting. Selina had previously collaborated with Leehom Wang. If in mainland China, we most wanted to work with Anson Hu Yan Bin, because we are very good friends with Anson Hu, know him very well, so well that we call him Little Bin Bin.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mushroom18
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: [28.12.08] S.H.E Recalled Experience of Fooled by Ringtone   Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Haha, Ella's funny xD If I were in her case, I'd also be fooled all over again. LOL. thanks for the translation and sharing the article!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lily anne
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: [28.12.08] S.H.E Recalled Experience of Fooled by Ringtone   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Ella really is funny. even though I knew that, but I still was fooled each time she really gets fooled each time hahaha...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [28.12.08] S.H.E Recalled Experience of Fooled by Ringtone   

Back to top Go down

[28.12.08] S.H.E Recalled Experience of Fooled by Ringtone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1